View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 08:51 PM   #41
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: ***Official X4 Campaign*** [JOIN US!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
Maybe if they are the same characters over and over and they are similar, and even then I dont think they will. Theres a demand and untapped area for this stuff, The X comics and MCU do extremely well. People dont get bored they become more invested. Just like any kind of series.

Its fact they just cant do the universe justice with just one series. Until they try no one will ever know...Very few people hate the X Men, they have just been disappointed by the lack and quality of the movies.

How many times have you heard wheres or bring back Nightcrawler, Colossus, Jubille, Deadpool, Psylocke, Cyclops, Storm, Gambit, Dazzler, Polaris, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Cable, Bishop, Archangel, Emma Frost, Juggernaut, Mr Sinister, Apocalypse etc.

Thats like three seperate movie series right there that everyone will see. People want to see them now not wait 10 years for hopefully a cameo from their favorite character. I would argue most all those characters I mentioned are more popular then Guardians Of The Galaxy and Ant Man to casual viewers, but when you connect even the unpopular ones to a whole people become interested and want to know how they are connected. Marvels films are proof of that. Building a larger complex universe works not a simplified one.
Comics is way way different to movies especially the comics are not that expensive to make compare to movies.

And MCU only started in 2008 and they aren't just using the name of Iron Man to sell the movies of Thor, Captain America, Hulk and the Avengers.

"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote