View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 09:01 PM   #92
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idun View Post
Actually, no, I don't think Loki is crazy. He has in his mind, as time has progressed, created a version of what's true. Most wouldn't agree with him on that view, but it is still his view, the way he feels is right. It's quite common, this lying to oneself, and as long as someone is clinging to such a view, that individual will keep acting accordingly. Doesn't make them crazy IMO, though when it's concerning a god, the result can be spectacular. To say the least.
imagined slights. Normal in your eyes?? His own version of what is true??? Even though many others don't agree??? My friend, MANY people will tell you, you essentially just defined being crazy. If we want to get technical, you essentially just described narcissistic personality disorder lol.

However this is fine, this is the makeup of a very good villain...it essentially is what makes them "insane" or "crazy" these imagined slights. A lot of villains have their own views, as many probably don't even view themselves as evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
I don't believe we're going to be getting much because it seems like there's a stringent non disclosure thing going on.
Eh, I stil don't think they are "keeping him hid for a reason" lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
just as excited as we are