View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 10:54 PM   #313
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Went and picked up batman, the one they held me was all bent so I went and grabbed the one on the rack haha. They had every character at that target. I'm more of a DC guy myself, but I've been watching the new ultimate Spider-Man cause its kind of post avengers and has famous voices, anyways they had new toys of it, was tempted to get a couple, including the iron spider (iron man episodes) but I decided not to, I just need to stick with batman and DC haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenPeace2012 View Post
Thanks man
Just a quick revision, Wonder Woman and batman are wave 2, wave 3 will be superman, darkseid, aquaman, and the joker, with all of those being injustice variants except darkseid and aquaman, they'll be regular dc unlimited new 52 I imagine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheNarrows View Post
They are both made by NECA and they will also be releasing a Man of Steel Supes as well 1/4th scale. Nice figures and the price isn't to terrible at about $80 each.

I hope they come out with a 1/4th Batman Begins figure as well. NECA has really been turning it up lately with their figure lines and the detail on these 1/4th scale look great!
I can't spend hot toys money on these statues haha so these NECA are really nice. You just get them online or ask comic shop to pull one for you?

Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote