View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 06:38 AM   #765
EtherMagic
Side-Kick

Default Re: Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
I think WBs should have put a SB spot out but in the grand scheme of things I don't think it'l make a lot of difference.

SB spots are a waist of money, and the studio's are finally figuring this out. The only people you see complaining about not having a Super Bowl spot are those who are too impatient to wait for more info.

With MOS being so far off (4 months is a long time in the mind of the average American worker to remember a trailer), It's best for WB to invest money else-where.

WB can use the extra Millions to make deals with McDonald's for toys, or spread out the 3rd and final MOS trailer on all the major networks highest rated programs closer to the release of MOS!

As the owner of a Pizza Restaurant (and opening up another come April 1st already purchased) I can tell you right now, marketing closer to opening is KEY! No way can I advertise my new restaurant now (even though I am less then 2 months away from opening) no one's ever gonna remember the 24,000 flyers I send out! It's simply a case of Human memory, hit them when it counts, same with MOS!

"But there is nothing wrong with making a film about him a bit edgier and less corny."

Last edited by EtherMagic; 02-11-2013 at 06:42 AM.