View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 08:34 AM   #17
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
I highly doubt Fox accepts to recast Halle.

They'll probably say: or Halle or none.

One thing it to recast a cameo or a really small role from previous movies, and another thing to recast the most famous female name of the franchise. The general audience would say: who is this new black actress? where is Halle Berry?

there will be many fans that could love the new choice, but as a marketing point of view, its a wrong decision. Fox wont be interested in promoting a new face like they did with Hugh and Halle during the whole trilogy.
For the futureStorm, I agree it's likely to be Halle or nothing, on the demand of Fox executives.

If Halle is wrapped up in her personal/domestic issues/changes, she may not be able to come back.

We could end up with a new Storm in 1973, though that seems a bit early for Storm to be in her 20s/30s. When Hugh appeared at Comic Con last summer, someone in the audience shouted at the stage about a new Storm and it seemed such a random comment that I wondered if it was true.

Christine Adams, Kerry Washington, Thandie Newton... or someone else altogether. I wouldn't be surprised if they considered Kelly Rowland or even Beyonce, as it was rumoured Janet Jackson was considered for Storm before Halle first got the part for X1 and MTV (God love 'em) suggested Rihanna for the part (lol).

Last edited by X-Maniac; 02-11-2013 at 08:39 AM.