View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:09 AM   #109
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: 3 Reasons "Days Of Future Past" Is Actually X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
exactly.

And Avengers was more balanced that the whole x-men franchise to date.

Ironman had great scenes on the movie, but so had Hulk, Captain America, Thor, Black Widow, Loki and Hawkeye had a decent role, with a good part on the final battle.

he even had a bigger presence on the action than Rogue, Cyclops or Angel on X3, so thats the point.

The x-men movies need a PERFECT balance, and each sequel will need more than the previous one, with new characters on board.

This right sequel shouldnt have an actual lead at all. In any case, Xavier on the 70's, with the rest having a similar role. Everyone need their moment to shine. everyone. Including Kitty, Iceman, Rogue and the x-men of the 70's, whoever they are. Wolverine will shine, but this time his role should be smaller than X3 and X2, thats for sure.
Again your proving my point by turing this Into a long kissing butt of marvel Studios and disney.

Comparing anything In DOPFP to last Stand Is stupid.Rothman Is gone and Bryan Singer Is In charge.

The Avengers didn't Introduce all their characters In one film.

With ensemble film you have to pick and choose which characters to use,and who to put focus on.Some characters will get the shift.

X-Men Is whole different beast.and people are letting the last Stand cloud their memorys of X-Men and X2.

I am primarly with comic books a X-Men fan from comics from 1963 to 2005.Spider-Man and Batman are only ones that come close to X-men.

And for those who want better balance they are never going to get It with flooding screen with characters as some advocate.

If I was fan of ultimates and ultimae universe I would probally like Avengers better but I'm not.

marvelrobbins is online now   Reply With Quote