View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 03:44 PM   #86
JackMercy
Side-Kick

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh8 View Post
I believe Bryan has learned a lot since making X1 and X2, but he does seem to play favorites a little so I'm honestly worried. I think he knows the fans want Storm... but honestly he probably just doesn't.

A) Almost every director "plays favorites" for a period of their career. Look at any of the best directors' films and you will see recurring cast.

B) Yep, very simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaT View Post
I don't see how arguing over who the female lead was for those previous movies will have any bearing on Days of Future Past.

Neither Halle or Famke will be the leading lady of this movie even if they both make the cut for this movie.

Not at this point! If they haven't been announced yet, well...they'd be lucky to be in the thing at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
To me Singer didnt care too much about the female roles, to be honest. Yeah, there were four or five females on the movie, but the males are the ones who got the spotlight. Wolverine and Magneto. Kind of funny, when Storm, Jean and Rogue are some of the most powerful x-men from the comics and tv shows.

I'm not gonna touch that one with a Sentinel-sized pole.

Bale: Are you doing that on purpose? You woke up this morning and went "right." (laughing)