View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 11:26 PM   #121
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
In another interviewing Bryan Singer Is teasing about possable return of Nightcrawler
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...=entertainment
Eh I don't want Nightcrawler to return especially they probably wouldn't focus on why he returned. I hope they just save him in the next movie after DOFP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Mind(s) View Post
They could have had her be claustrophobic and get over it with her faith in Nightcrawler...the whole "could get stuck inside a wall"...thing.
I don't think they should give Storm this "claustrophobic" moment. She already appeared in 3 movies and there was no indication that she is claustrophobic. It would just feel forced and out of nowhere if they decided to finally include it in the movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessOfDeath View Post
Okay...so im hearing stuff from here to there about the majority of the cast from the first trilogy are returning...does that mean Famke Janssen gets to reprise her role as Dr. Jean Grey? If so, Good god, I'll be a happy guy if thats true...I'd rather ignore the chaos that was TLS...and pretend it never happened. So, any word on who is returning???
I feel like its really lazy to just bring back characters who already died in the past and bring them back just so all of the characters that were in the original trilogy are gonna be reunited for this film.

"Will you control that power or let it control you?" - X3
"Is the future truly set?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018

Last edited by psylockolussus; 02-11-2013 at 11:38 PM.