View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:38 PM   #319
ManInTheNarrows
Banned User

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron9692003 View Post
Went and picked up batman, the one they held me was all bent so I went and grabbed the one on the rack haha. They had every character at that target. I'm more of a DC guy myself, but I've been watching the new ultimate Spider-Man cause its kind of post avengers and has famous voices, anyways they had new toys of it, was tempted to get a couple, including the iron spider (iron man episodes) but I decided not to, I just need to stick with batman and DC haha

Just a quick revision, Wonder Woman and batman are wave 2, wave 3 will be superman, darkseid, aquaman, and the joker, with all of those being injustice variants except darkseid and aquaman, they'll be regular dc unlimited new 52 I imagine.

I can't spend hot toys money on these statues haha so these NECA are really nice. You just get them online or ask comic shop to pull one for you?

lol i don't blame ya. Hot Toys are definitely pricey but i gotta have them and i'm just about done setting up my Hot toys display so i'll post pics soon.

The NECA 1/4th are definitely affordable considering Enterbay's 1/4th scale go for about $350.00 but then again the quality is far superior.

And to answer your question, i just order online. I pre-ordered the NECA 1/4th scale Burton Bats already. Comic shops generally order from an etailer like i do so there is no need to ask them to set aside a figure or collectible as i just order it myself.

ManInTheNarrows is offline   Reply With Quote