View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:33 AM   #68
NanaT
X-Men United!

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh8 View Post
For everyone who is still hung up on the supposed feud between Bryan and Halle...

I really think it all came from just ONE FIGHT on the set of X2 (that actually involved the whole cast) plus Halle JOKING in an interview that she slammed her Oscar on Bryan's desk demanding Storm's role to be better. In the end, Halle probably wasn't so happy with the role she ended up with, and why should she have?

Anyways, I really think there isn't any beef between the two and so let's just remember the good days on the set of X1 where Bryan led in congratulatory song and cake for Halle's Golden Globe win for Dorothy Dandridge. Please note that this remains the only concrete evidence of what their working relationship was like.

It's picture like this why I never believed the bitter Bryan/Halle feud in the first place.

Halle has stated loads of times that one of her work ethics is to be polite to everyone on set. I believe that, I mean everyone that works with her seems to love her, I don't think I've ever heard of an incident like this alleged one before or since X2 so I find it very hard to believe.

- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER