View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 08:43 PM   #612
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Default Re: Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
Geez enough with the crybaby BS. They didn't engineer anything. They didn't engineer the cancellation. The show got 52 episodes ordered and they got made. They made a new show that was closer to the movie. Get the heck over it.

Xeno000, what was the lie? When did Loeb, Quesada, or anyone in charge of Marvel say the show was getting low ratings or that Ultimate Spider-Man was beating it. Give out some actual facts instead of some fake nonsense made up by Marvel TV News, strugler, and the rest.

From the same article and what was ignored:

Haters will twist anything around to suit their illogical hatred and whims.

I knew before I posted that you would be the first person to weigh in and try to police opinions here, like you always have. You were here when the whole controversy over the ratings happened trying to force people not to discuss it, so you know very well what the deal was. What you highlighted were USM's demo ratings, not the overall number which has always been lower than EMH. I'm not going to track down everything that was said at the time, but the people at XD did indeed maintain that EMH had lower ratings overall than USM.

You can blather about haters all you want, but that does not change the bottom line: EMH had DisneyXD's highest ratings for an anmated series. Period.