View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:01 PM   #854
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe

Default Re: The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 9

I mean the guy actually has a very clark/superman presence from what i've seen in many of his other roles. He's a straight arrow, bland, can come off as cheesy/corny boy scout, but has an opposing dominant demeanor about him. IMO he's a dark haired Armie Hammer.

It's a shame really that he wasn't given more dialogue, direction and maybe even acting coaching (if he needed it). He really had a lot working for him in playing Supes...sadly the execution was waaaaaayyyyy off the mark.

I'm hoping they will make use of Henry's natural intensity and boyish charm from what I have seen in his other roles. I just rented the Cold Light of Day with Bruce Willis and Sigourney Weaver. The movie was okay, but definitely a straight to DVD let's collect a paycheck for actors type of movie. However, in the film Cavill comes off a young man, with a boyish flare, but still manly enough to be taken seriously as an action hero.

I want to get a bit of that in MOS, as Clark/Supes is unsure of himself at times, but is a man and can be a badass at the drop of a dime.

Xbox- XKdaAssassin (me and my son's...so be mindful of language used. Thanks!)