View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:12 PM   #325
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson King View Post
They already did it on EMH. Mar-Vell was a SHIELD scientist and Carol was assisting him. That entire storyline is basically a blueprint for what should happen with the SHIELD show. Since they're not going to directly interact with the Avengers or their villains, having SHIELD investigate a possible Kree threat is a perfect storyline to bring a new Avenger into the fold. Plus, Whedon already said he wants more females on the team in A2. Ms. Marvel is the best bet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Venom View Post
Your point, please? I find it annoying that you know that "it's not happening."
the point is that you derail the threads into these arguements. It's not likely. But right now, there are other things to be speculating on. Ironman is coming out soon, we are getting some casting news for gotg, avengers 2 is gunna be a thanos story most likely, and feel free to talk about that, as there IS stuff to talk about regarding stuff that IS likely to happen in avengers 2. It's hard to do that when you constantly derail this thread, creating yet again, spiderman in the avengers. i really don't know if you are a troll or a plant or whatever, I hope not, if you feel this strongly abotu spiderman, please jsut create another thread about it