View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 01:15 AM   #613
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Default Re: Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
I knew before I posted that you would be the first person to weigh in and try to police opinions here, like you always have. You were here when the whole controversy over the ratings happened trying to force people not to discuss it, so you know very well what the deal was. What you highlighted were USM's demo ratings, not the overall number which has always been lower than EMH. I'm not going to track down everything that was said at the time, but the people at XD did indeed maintain that EMH had lower ratings overall than USM.
The key demos which Ultimate Spider-Man was higher than Avengers. Once again you can't put together any actual facts or legitimate quotes to support your false arguments.

Avengers might've had the higher viewership, but if Ultimate Spider-Man was higher in the key demos, that means Avengers was clearly lower. Networks and advertisers care more about the key demos.

What you said in bold is a lie and you have no actual evidence to back it up. No one at Disney XD ever said that about Avengers and I guarantee you will not find anything to back that up but feel free.

Quote:
You can blather about haters all you want, but that does not change the bottom line: EMH had DisneyXD's highest ratings for an animated series. Period.
So what is your point? Show was a success and now they are making another Avengers show. So we are getting more Avengers animation. So where is the problem?

- CM Punk