View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:36 AM   #97
EtherMagic
Side-Kick

Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
See, that's why a guy should always show his full hand in these scenarios; makes it even worse when he only shows us one thing and gets busted before he can show the rest.

Still kind of peeved and confused though that out of all of the droughts that we've had during our time waiting here that he only decided to show them to us now.

You seem to have much to say? I know what your going through, and not to be rude, but you can be peeved all you want, I have no obligation to you or to anyone to share the pics/info I have, just please be appreciative of the first Pic I posted and we can go from there. I understand you want more, please be patient.

I have a business to take care of along with a woman and 3 children who demand my attention, I'm sorry I can't attend to your wishes on demand.

BTW... I can care less about getting off (laughing at fellow forumers) about anyone wanting more Pics out of me, if I was this way I would have posted this (soon to be "these") pic long ago. Or sold these Pics to a site such as "Nuke the Fridge" a year ago. I'm not like that, I'm not a sell-out.

Have to head out shortly to my restaraunt. I'm not going to put a time-line on when I will post more (will be very soon, I promise, once I get the time to convert these pics), but if you need further evidence if I was on set, you can answer this question for me....???

Now Honestly people, who looks smoother and more suave on these steps... ME or HENRY??? lol My woman promises that I look hella sexier, and I believe her!!! I feel my glasses along with my smooth stance totally trumps Henry's seriousness!

Looking forward to the results!!!!!!

First Henry (since I have the edge!)...

Henry Again

NOW Feast your eye's ladies!!! ME!!!

"But there is nothing wrong with making a film about him a bit edgier and less corny."

Last edited by EtherMagic; 02-13-2013 at 07:54 AM.