View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:28 AM   #122
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Default Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

We forget about those people who actually have lives outside of being a fanboy.

The thing is there are many people in here are super greedy and have a since of entitlement even when it comes to someone doing things out of pure fandom and just plain generosity.

Even when he posts more pictures there will still be more complaining then gratitude.

I can only imagine what it's like to have kids that require a ton of attention and care let alone three... 3!! children that all need to be fed, clothed, cleaned, played with, taught, taken to individual extra curicular actives and such.

Then he has to be a husband and spend time with her, plan with her, organize and prioritize and everything else that comes with being married.

Not to mention he has a restaurant to take care of...

And probably Last on that list is posting pictures in here.

We need to be more appreciative of what we are given that is not owed to us. That is for everything in life. At the end of the day, this is our hobby and it's about fun.

I know he could say all of this for himself and I don't know him but as a Man with a home and a fiancÚ and as Fan with a passion for the movie, I'm appreciative... And that goes for all and everything that has been created and researched and posted here by you guys too.

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

Last edited by The Shield; 02-13-2013 at 11:42 AM.