View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 01:30 PM   #341
thuhgostrydur
Newbie First Class

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron9692003 View Post
He emailed me back and let me know he paid $45 (haha he's asking $80 after shipping.) My store still was a no go, "we only got the movie trilogy in, no action figures". So tonight once he's home from work he said he'd give me the UPC, because that's what we need. We go in or call with that and they should be able to tell us if they have them in the back and when they'll be stocked. But yes $45 for it, about $48-49 after tax, and as soon as he messages me tonight with the UPC I will post it on here.
Hi, I just found it today in Houston, TX. Total price was $48.70. Thanks to this board for having some information about it. The UPC is 746775256333. There were only two on the shelf. I haven't opened it yet, but I can see that the cloth cape on the TDK fig has two packaging fasteners that pierce through it at the bottom corners. The BB and the unmasked TDKR figs still have the same rubber cape.

Last edited by thuhgostrydur; 02-13-2013 at 01:41 PM. Reason: wrong information about one of the figures
thuhgostrydur is offline   Reply With Quote