View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 06:44 PM   #833
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
I'm sure the scenes won't be just re-treads of stuff we already saw in CATFA. If they're hiring her, Jones and possibly more of the CATFA cast for flashbacks, they'll shoot new scenes.

I hope to god they don't try to do Old Lady Peggy, especially with Hayley in tons of makeup. I'd rather see that she died some time ago, and just use "regular" Hayley for flashback scenes.

It'll be nice to fill in some of the blanks on CATFA in this movie.
I never said anything about retreads of things we've already seen. I specifically said flashbacks set during the time of CA:TFA which we haven't seen (ie weren't covered by the limited timeframe of the first movie), or flashbacks of Peggy mourning Steve (again which we haven't seen).

If Hayley has a mother or grandmother who looks like her, maybe she could stand in for her, since she won't need to necessarily say much (especially if she's very old and in a senile or even demented state). Perhaps she has parkinsons or alzheimers or maybe even a stroke and can't say anything. At least with an actual relative it would look potentially like Hayley (although some people's grandmothers look nothing alike).