View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 10:25 AM   #942
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 7

lol noooo, I said Thor was like TWO words away from BEING King at the beginning of the first movie the Cerimony was never finished.
But just because we hear Thor's a General in Dark World, doesn't also mean he's NOT also a King.
LOKI was Given a QUICK coronation, but it was cut out completely and only HINTED at in the deleted scenes. I was just saying with Asgards way of doing things, Just because Odin's alive doesn't mean there can't be a seperate King of Asgard.
It happens quite a bit like Sam said, as a King gets older, there times he'll appoint a successor before he dies that also takes over BEFORE he dies.

Edit: also another item that shows he was about to be crowned, is see the quote in my Signature? That WAS from the Original beginning that was changed in the SDCC footage in 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Okay, now I am confused. I dont understand the disagreement. Everything you just said, is EXACTLY what I am thinking and trying to say.

It is my understanding that Vartha is claiming that Thor has ALREADY been crowned king before the avengers? And when Thor 2 starts, he will already have been king. Am I missunderstanding what he was saying?

I have no doubt in my mind thor will become king in this movie. I thought Vartha was trying to say that Thor was ALREADY CROWNED king?

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Last edited by Vartha; 02-14-2013 at 10:33 AM.