Thread: The Force
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 09:43 AM   #3
Bim
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Force

Well, my thoughts on the midichlorians has been that they're a tool or channel (my limited english wont allow me to find a better word right now lol) that the Force uses in order to comunicate with the individual, since according to Qui-Gon it does reside in all living cells:

Quote:
QUI-GON : Midi-chlorians are a microcopic lifeform that reside within all living cells and communicates with the Force.
ANAKIN : They live inside of me?
QUI-GON : In your cells. We are symbionts with the midi-chlorians.
ANAKIN : Symbionts?
QUI-GON : Life forms living together for mutual advantage. Without the
midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the
Force. They continually speak to you, telling you the will of the Force.
ANAKIN : They do??
QUI-GON : When you learn to quiet your mind, you will hear them speaking to
you.
Since everyone has cells, my take is that the higher your midichlorian count, the "easier" it is for you to connect and listen to the Force. Those with a lower midichlorian count still have access to the Force but it might take a bit more work for them to "listen" to what the Force says.

The Force to me is such an interesting topic. Light and dark are both parts of it. If the Force is in everything and everyone, it wouldnt be complete if it didnt have both light and dark (hope i'm writing clearly here, it's tough today for some reason haha). Tapping into it to use it for the greater good or for selfish reasons is the difference between the jedi and sith. But neither would exist without the Force.

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Bim is offline   Reply With Quote