View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 10:57 AM   #947
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
lol noooo, I said Thor was like TWO words away from BEING King at the beginning of the first movie the Cerimony was never finished.
But just because we hear Thor's a General in Dark World, doesn't also mean he's NOT also a King.
LOKI was Given a QUICK coronation, but it was cut out completely and only HINTED at in the deleted scenes. I was just saying with Asgards way of doing things, Just because Odin's alive doesn't mean there can't be a seperate King of Asgard.
It happens quite a bit like Sam said, as a King gets older, there times he'll appoint a successor before he dies that also takes over BEFORE he dies.

Edit: also another item that shows he was about to be crowned, is see the quote in my Signature? That WAS from the Original beginning that was changed in the SDCC footage in 2010
Gotcha. I just think thor will end up giving the crown back up to stay on earth. Or may be not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
Agreed. It was so close, Thor thought it was a done deal.

Certainly true.

So just to clear things up ('cause I'm confused too), when are you hypothesizing Thor is made king? Between Thor1 and The Avengers? Between The Avengers and Thor2? Or during Thor2? Thx.
I think he means during thor 2. I expect a ceramony, but I am not sure he is going to keep the title