Re: Who are the top 5 villains you most wanna see do again?
4. Clayface (Joker's makeup and a knife was a lot like Basil Carlo, so I count him)
No one else
Freeze in B&R is my favorite version of the character
1. Bane was done as I expected in TDKR, and I prefer him without the Venom
2. Two-Face is a campy villain, tragic origin, campy later, Nolan didn't make him any better after his scars, he made him worse. I don't think he needs to be seen again on film, at least not anytime in the next 20 years
3. Poison Ivy? She's a dumb hypocrite. "DON'T MURDER MY PRECIOUS PLANTS" and then she sacrifices some of her babies.
4. I had my fill with Joker, even more after "The Batman", use more villains please
5. Catwoman is fine in TDKR, I don't see a problem in having her the next franchise as the main love interest, only I'm not looking forward to see her
FIGHT CLUB: Marvel vs DC, ANYTHING
STATE YOUR OPINION ON A CHARACTER: MARVEL, DC
You are so adorable.
"You don't know who you're dealing with, Flash, but I do. I'm not spoiling the surprise for the audience this soon, yo. LOL
" ~ That one villain teases about the speedster villain of the season.