View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 05:21 PM   #358
thuhgostrydur
Newbie First Class

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1974 View Post
now that we're basically done,is everyone happy? I mean,are you happy with the figures we got and your collection? while glaring holes remain for me that I've had to fill with customs (Lucius,Bruce Wayne, Watabe Ra;s,LOS Ninja,more Joker Thugs),I'm generally pleased with what we got from the trilogy. we've come a long way from 2008 and only 5 figures with 2 chases. I looked at my figures the other day and said "Yeah,i'm glad i collected these!" . just wish we got maybe 1 more wave of figures we need to fully complete the set.
I just started picking up figures when TDKR was released.

I'd like to eventually pick up TDK Two-Face, TDK Scarecrow (straightjacket), and a TDK Batman vs. Joker 2pk so I can get original figures for Batman and Joker. I have a Joker (from a package with holes on the side).

The trilogy pack looks good. Too bad they don't all have cloth capes and the BB figure wasn't made taller ( I have an original BB). But, overall I'm happy. Although, I wish they hadn't pierced the cloth cape of TDK figure with a fasteners in two spots. I hope it isn't too damaged when I decide to open it.

thuhgostrydur is offline   Reply With Quote