Thread: WiiU - Part 1
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 12:18 PM   #456
Matt Mortem
Mr. Tusk

Default Re: WiiU - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
By that time, Sony and MS will be out with their new stuff and will most likely blow whatever Nintendo has out of the water. They had a full year headstart and they botched it. I don't think the system will recover especially since it doesn't look like they have much of a plan for the next 6 months to grab onto people that haven't jumped yet. Those will most likely just wait for the nextXbox and PS4, but of which are building up quite the momentum at the moment
They could have easily pulled ahead in the console war, but taking a year off from releasing anything of worth on your new next gen console is just stupid Nintendo. If they didn't have any games ready, they shouldn't have launched the console. Instead, people are upset with Nintendo because they bought a console that just doesn't have anything to play on it. I imagine Nintendo's defense is something like "You can still play Wii games on it" and that ticks me off. You have to go into an entirely different menu that looks identical to the original Wii, no upscaling or anything. I didn't pay $350 to play Wii games