View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 12:05 PM   #236
NanaT
X-Men United!

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past - Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
I think there Is very good chance of Rebecca In future scenes.

My thinking are odds of other vets from trilogy returning go like this

1:Rebecca Romijn
2aniel Cudmore
3:Alan Cumming
4:Halle Berry
5:Famke Janssen and James Marsden
Care to explain your reasons,

I think the odds would go a little like this.

1)Halle Berry (She's the last big star from the original trilogy, She's an ethnic character which gives the movie diversity, her powers allow for large scale, visual effects heavy money shots, she appears in the comic, is the current leader of the X-Men in the movieverse and she has a huge fan following)
2)Rebecca Romijn (She and Bryan have a great working relationship, she has a younger version of herself in the past and could cater for giving JenLaw a bigger role as time traveler)
3) Daniel Cudmore (A fan favourite, Colossus appeared in the comic storyline and his abilities could make for amazing action scenes.)
4)Alan Cumming (He would require explanation to return but he is a fan fav and many would like to see him come back and continue his relationship with Storm, Nightcrawler appeared in the comic and his appearance could cater for an nod at his lineage with both Mystique and Azazel in the movie.)
5) Famke and James (the most unlikely but could appear in a am alternate future ending after they stop the event that triggers the dystopian future, or appear in a flashback that Storm or Wolverine could have.)

- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER
NanaT is offline   Reply With Quote