View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 01:56 PM   #920
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
The way AAA was talking about it, I don't know. I feel like he will be algrim briefly. He gets sent away, or "killed" yada yada, early one. and then gets transformed into Kurse. But we don't see him until maybe 2/3 of the way into the movie. He will most definitally be a part of an end battle. That seems obvious enough, but I am sure he will be Kurse before that, briefly, as well. I feel like there will be a good hour where he isn't on screen at all. Meaning, he changes, then we don't actually see him come back on screen for like an hour or so.
I think this makes a lot of sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
What I have been wondering is if as Kurse, if he will have any lines
Sure! At the very least, he'll have:

"THOR!!!!!!!!!!!"

and

"Malekith!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(More seriously, I hope he has lines too, beyond the above. And the turnabout we have discussed before, where he ultimately leads his people in a more peaceful direction. Given that Kurse is supposed to be more animalistic, that doesn't seem likely, though.)

"I have lived many ages of men, Steven. Centuries without end. I have seen many great men, and known countless honors. But the greatest honor of this ancient and tired soul has been the privilege of fighting beside you, and calling you my friend."
American Maid is offline   Reply With Quote