View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 04:42 PM   #361
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Things you noticed after multiple viewings on DVD / BluRay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamliner View Post
A bullet goes through Batman's EMP gun but it still works and is shown attached the the batpod. Seconds later the EMP gun is not attached to the batpod anymore.
The EMT gun isn't used at all once it's shot at, but yah, I also noticed the gun just disappears, much like the Explosive Gel gun in TDK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBatwoman View Post
1. That Blake's partner is with him when he investigates the dead boy's body that washes up out of the sewer. One flaw of this movie (that epitomizes the BIG FLAWS of this movie) was that Blake's partner becomes a somewhat crucial plot point once he is trapped down in the sewers; he serves to facilitate the audience having an emotional connection to the plight of the police by putting a face and relation to their ordeal.... except.... we the audience DON'T have a connection to him because, we've never seen him before. Except upon rewatch, I realized we did... when he accompanies Blake to investigate the boy's body. But he isn't featured... his one line is off screen and since we hadn't seen him before, we had no reason to LOOK for him.... ridiculous.
I don't get the point you're making, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvz5 View Post
I noticed this when I was making a GIF out of it: During a side view of when maid!Selina was looking at the pictures of Bruce's parents and Rachel, she was wearing the pearls but when the camera is at her back, I swear she's not wearing the pearls.
I'm pretty sure she does have the pearls on.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote