View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:38 PM   #244
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past - Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Ellen Page might have made the cut due to Anna Paquin's True Blood schedule.
So are you saying that they probably brought back Ellen Page back just to fill in some of Rogue's scenes? I don't think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaT View Post
I don't see why another character besides Prof X and Mags NEEDS to be in this as you state there is no requirement. I also feel that Mystique's arc ended with X3 so bringing her back may require some explanation. She turned against Mags after he left her. I understand your point about there being another mutant that is not an X-Men surviving but then again the comic only had magneto as the only surviving villainous mutant. I just don't think she has higher odds then Halle, Alan or even Daniel.
I don't like this mentality of "Bryan loves working with her, he will probably bring her back". Eh her arc ended in X3, just because they're friends in real life and enjoyed directing her character, it doesn't guarantee that Mystique will be back and just scoop her in the movie. Its like playing favorites then they won't add Storm because they don't feel like she's not important to the story.

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/

Last edited by psylockolussus; 02-16-2013 at 07:43 PM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote