View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 11:54 AM   #815
Kelly
Hoity Toity Administrator
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: The President Obama Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
Ive yet to see anything that makes me think Hagel is wrong for the job. Doesnt kiss Israel's ass? We could use someone like that. Called George Bush out on his stupidity? Sounds like a sensible man. Willing to talk to Iran before sending in the attack dogs. Sounds logical.
Are you kidding me, the fact that he knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THE JOB....did you not watch the hearings? I could careless about the Israel stuff, the fact that he could not answer basic questions about what his job is about, and policies of the administration was embarrassing at the least.

Dear lord the guy was a fumbling idiot....and people can say well, that was a lot of pressure......HELL YEAH IT WAS, AND HIS JOB WILL BE THAT a good majority of the time.

Just no......not for the reasons the Republicans are talking about. I actually agree with him on that stuff, but the fact that he doesn't know what the hell his job is about....