View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 07:04 PM   #821
Kelly
Hoity Toity Administrator
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: The President Obama Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
Setting in front of a witch hunt council is hardly what his job is about. I come across nervous and unsure when interrogated and questioned by *******s but that doesnt mean I dont know what im doing when it counts.
You are not going for Secretary of Defense....he made key policy mistakes, he was not able to answer key questions, and when he did it was obvious he had no idea what the hell he was talking about. Hillary Clinton faced a FAR MORE hostile hearing and never balked at a question, never stammered, never had to have someone from the administration come in and say...."um, that is not this administrations stand on that policy..." Not once....

He has no clue what the job is about, and it was OBVIOUS.... I don't care how he answered questions about his voting record, etc....but I do care how he answers questions about day to day workings of the department he will head up, and the policies of that department. THAT, I CARE ABOUT....he had no clue...