View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 07:26 PM   #193
Elevator Man
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 9 "The Suicide King" Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
Thank you. People act like this has been conjured from thin air. I'm not saying Rick is going to marry Beth, but that moment was shot in the EXACT same way as Beth's little moments with Carl. They were meant to be noticed. Ripe for speculation.

To reiterate, not saying anything will come from it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Carl did something stupid because his crush is crushing on his dad.

The way this show is, I would not be surprised if Crazy Rick began thinking Beth is Lori. He can even call her Loribeth.
Just like how some of ya'll speculated that Carl didn't actually kill Lori after she died giving birth. And even believed the following episode Rick was going to run into a walker Lori. Just b/c she got killed off camera. I'm sorry but I find that Beth kiss turning into something more than just showing her gratitude as ridiculous as the speculation about Carl not actually finishing off Lori, but I guess we'll see.

Elevator Man is offline   Reply With Quote