View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 10:52 PM   #388
thuhgostrydur
Newbie First Class

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheNarrows View Post
Thank you very much kind sir. And you are correct on the updated paint apps for the Begins figure. The Bat Symbol on the chest is also less shiny on the trilogy pack figure.

I'm really diggin this set and it displays nicely. I'm going to crack open the second set and see if the Broken cowl can fit over the figures head.

I wish Mattel would keep up with the multipack MM's as they could easily produce a pack with say Luscious, Bruce and say Alfred with a slightly different outfit.

Or even a Talia, Bane and Ra's in his lighter colored suit from Rises. League of shadows triple pack!

Or a Ninja clad Bruce, Ninja Clad Ra's and a League of shadows Ninja and also a 3 pack with Bruce and Ra's in training garb with a league of shadows ninja.

The possibilities are endless.
You're welcome.

Holy cow, yes the possibilities are endless. I was imagining what 2pks. could be available for the future, but totally ignored the possibility of more 3 pks.

Include the stands, more accessories, and the $45 price... that would be so sweet. And, maybe another 40% sale.

BTW, the broken cowl might not fit the figure. On a video review for the set, the reviewer tried to put it on the figure but it wouldn't fit.

I hope they eventually release a cloth caped, masked version of the new Trilogy pack TDKR figure.

I think I'm giving up on us getting a taller BB figure with a cloth cape.

thuhgostrydur is offline   Reply With Quote