View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:12 AM   #2
Artistsean
Monkey Boy

Default Re: My Visions for the Marvel Movie Universe

Part 2
Quote:
And it would go on and on. No shortage of Avengers they could use, no shortage of villains they could go up against, and no shortage of stories. They could keep the Avengers films going and going without having to recast anyone.
The pictures wont load for whatever the reason, but here it would show that the others have left leaving only Black Panther and Scott Lang, and then more Avengers would be brought in toe fill the roster.
Some characters, like Hulk and Vision, would be easier to keep around. Banner has already been recast so many times that audiences would be OK with it, and the Vision would be like the Hulk, mostly CG and easy to keep around when the actor leaves. Just replace the voice actor or whatever.

I would also, maybe, bring in Rick Jones as a SHIELD agent. Perhaps once Hill and Fury leave, bring in Jones as their SHIELD connection. I would love a scene where Jones is in the Stark Tower (converted to the Avengers tower), in their kitchen eating from their fridge and Jarvis, the AI butler, is bickering with him for eating all their food. I would love the character to be finally brought into the Hulk movie world, and I would love to watch a SHIELD agent arguing with a computer voice.

Once the recasting is established, like when Tony stark is recast after Iron Man 3 and Avengers 3 or like how Bruce Banner has been recast so many times the audience doesn't mind, then they could bring back the characters with new actors. Maybe around Avengers 7 you can bring Tony Stark, or Steve Rogers, back being played by a different actor.
Briefly Captain Marvel:
I have lots of designs in the blog, drawings. But I cannot post them all here.
My movie costume ideas
SHIELD, because of Thor, Loki, and the Hulk, and the alien invasion from Avengers, creates SWORD. SHIELD's agency that monitors for aliens and prepares for defense against them. Director of SWORD if Agent Brand.

Kree Soldiers
The movie would start with
Carol Danvers already Captain Marvel, already in the middle of a large scale battle with a giant Kree Sentry. How did she get to this point? Battling a giant automaton to save the city? The movie goes all the way back to the beginning of the story, all through her side of the story. Carol is an America pilot, maybe even a SHIELD agent. Maybe even a SHIELD agent on a SWORD mission to track alien life (what with the appearance of Thor and Loki and the Chitauri on Earth suddenly).
She somehow, as part of her mission/investigation, stumbles Kree soldiers (small army) chasing down a "traitor" Kree soldier named Captain Mar-Vell. She helps him and the two become a team against the Kree soldiers, led by Yon-Rogg. They battle the Kree and run
from them. Throught he coarse of the movie Carol learns who the Kree are, and why they are after Mar-Vell.
He is marked as a traitor because he fathered a child , Teddy, with the Skrull princess Anelle. Its briefly mentioned that the Skrulls are a planet of rival aliens, bitter enemies of the Kree. Carol proves she is no average human as she not only holds her own against some Kree soldiers, but also saves Mar-Vell at least once. The two of them together defeat the Kree soldiers but not before they unleash the Kree Sentry on Carol and Mar-Vell. Mar-Vell gets in some good hits but gets killed, his last act is to give Carol his powers/technology. She puts on his armor, like he told her to, and it conforms to her body and alters her genetically. She then goes back into battle to stop the Sentry. And this is where the movie started. Against impossible odds Carol is able to defeat the Sentry robot, perhaps its the combination of her human DNA and the Kree DNA the suit genetically added to her's. Sadly though Mar-Vell has died, perhaps she can discover that he had sent his DNA and a copy of his mind into the Kree technology (like into the Nega bands) or something... I don't know.
Captain Marvel movie credits scene: Carol returns to report everything to SHIELD and is approached by Fury or one of the Avengers to ask her to join their team.
Character Designs:
Carol Danvers wearing Mar-Vell's Kree armor
Carol Danvers in theMar-Vell's Kree armor designs for Captain Marvel's (Carol and Mar-Vell) armor for the movie. In the movies Earth bound characters like Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Nick Fury, wear unifoms that look like thick fabric and have pouches and zippers and straps. But because Thor and Loki and all of Asgard are not of Earth they made their clothing and armor look different. They didn't make Thor look like he was wearing a costume like he does in the comics. So, my idea is that like Thor Captain Mar-Vell is from another world that is not like ours. He is an alien soldier who wears alien looking armor. When he dies he gives his alien Kree armor and alien Kree technology to Carol Danvers. The armor converts to her body. The armor isn't leather, its a reddish metal like the Warriors Three or Loki's armor that was colored and not just silver. Maybe I should have made it more red. There are alien designs and writing on it that I drew here as squiggles because I don't know how to write in Kree. I don't think they will make Mar-Vell's costume in the movie look like a costume, I thin it will look like armor and be more like the Ultimate version. My thinking is that if she is an extension of Mar-Vell, she might need to look like it. And instead of a uniform like Black Widow's (which someone mentioned she might look similar too and you want them all to look unique I think) I thought her wearing the armor might be cool.
Character Designs:
Captain Mar-Vell, in his Kree Armor.
And ideas how Mar-Vell (and other Kree might glow while armor is activated.
Kree Soldiers, to show what the armor might look like in mass.
The Soldiers ranks would be shown by different colors (like the Warriors Three in Thor) in their armor and by different symbols on their chest.
So, all Kree Captains wear reddish armor and have star symbols on their chest. Other symbols could include Saturn symbols, sun symbols, star burst symbols, and Z lightning bolt symbols.
And this last image here is to show what all my idea added up might look like, to give a better idea of the movie I was seeing in my head and where the designs were coming from.
In Ant Man it is mentioned, shown, something, that Lang has a daughter named Cassie. In a later film she is kidnapped by criminals from Lang's past criminal life, and he has to become Ant Man to save her (with the aid of Bill Foster).
Isaiah Bradley was one of the soldiers, along with Bucky, that Zola experimented on with his own version of the Super Soldier Serum. He passed his genetically super powered genes on to his son who passed them on to his grandson Eli.
Kang the Conqueror is one of the villains used in an Avengers sequel, anyone from Avengers 2 to Avengers 12).
In the Young Avengers movie Iron Lad brings to team together to fight the return of Kang, he brings in Teddy/Hulkling (son of Captain Mar-Vell and the Skrull princess), Cassie Lang/Stature, Eli Bradley/Patriot, and Hawkeye, Wiccan, Speed, and Vision 2.0, and the rest.
Poorly explained reason for Young Avengers: The introduction of the Young Avengers not only starts the connecting all the films together all over, and brings back the excitement from those films, but it brings in younger viewers and sets up Marvel heroes for years to come. Eventually, years from now, Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, and the rest, will have stopped playing the characters and just like James Bond (if they replace the actors with other actors like they plan to do with Tony Stark) there might come a time when the public isn't too interested or is loosing interest. Maybe bringing in new characters like the Young Avengers could help. I am not saying though that that will happen, and I hope not. But I still think that bringing in the next generation of heroes could help the Marvel movie universe too. And also studios like casting young, they originally wanted a 20 something or younger Tony Stark. Maybe if they had a cast of young 20 somethings for the Young Avengers they would fill that need they see in their viewers. And I just thought of this, but setting up that the Marvel Movie Universe has young heroes like the Young Avengers sets up that there is a larger world of heroes out there. That its just just a large world with the original Avengers, or other adult Avengers. But that there are older heroes and younger heroes out there, shows there is a variety of heroes in their world. Not saying that it should be like Marvel's Mutants during the 90s where there were thousands, but I just think that showing there are younger generations of heroes at the same time as the current Avengers helps add something. I don't know if I am clarifying what I mean. If I am not I can try again.

Artistsean is offline   Reply With Quote