View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 01:17 PM   #256
summers1055
Side-Kick

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past - Pa

Cyclops is an amazing character with tons of depth......if they do not find a way to bring back Cyclops in this epic XMEN film since he was taken out so ridiculously and OFFSCREEN MIND YOU, I do not think I can bring myself to see X-Men: Days of Future Past. It would be too much of a slap in a face to us as fans. Cyclops is the leader, James Marsden was awesome in the role and you have the perfect opportunity to bring our favorite octic blasting mutant back to the forefront. I am a true fan of all of your work Bryan but I would feel UTTERLY betrayed if you do not bring this iconic character back to finally have a great moment to SHINE. I do not think I am alone in this, HE IS NEEDED FOR THIS FILM. I think I am gonna pass if we do not get the leader back.

The X-Men movies never really did follow the comics or the original storyline. The best proof you will ever need would be X-Men First Class in which NONE of the original members of the team were to be found (Cyclops, Beast, Jean Grey, Angel, etc) was it a great movie still? Yes. Did it follow the comic line? No But there are limits to what you can get away with....having an X-Men movie of this this epic magnitude which is supposed to bring the series forward without Cyclops the leader of the X-Men would insult our intelligence as fans, he died off screen as I said and Rogue is back with her powers fully and xavier will be in his old body which was pulverized might as well bring Voldermort back in harry potter lol. Now I am over joyed that you are changing Last Stand for the definite better but this would most def NEED to include bringing Cyclops Back to the team. It's like having an avengers movie without Iron Man. Wolverine has been done to death and he's getting his own movie and now we know he has a large role in this movie, if cyclops is nowhere to be found, I will be nowhere to be found in the theater but I don't expect for you to let me down Bryan. BRING CYCLOPS BACK!!!

YOUR GREAT FAN,
Chris

summers1055 is offline   Reply With Quote