View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:14 PM   #879
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,280
Default Re: Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party XIV

I remember what I was thinking about now.

Moffat had said he wanted to keep Matt around for at least 5 years. He had a five year plan in mind.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline