View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 05:16 PM   #105
ThePhantasm
BADASS!

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
Sorry man, I'm not gonna pull out a magnifying glass to inspect the minutia of the 7 billionth time you guys have decided to bring up Superman Returns. Honestly, there may be some merit to what you're saying, but bringing up SR once again is just the continuation of what I feel is beating a dead horse.
"You guys?" I can't remember the last time before this that I ever compared these two films. Thanks for lumping me in with whoever you have problems with though.

I'm tired of anytime I make any critique or comparison of any kind on these boards someone jumps all over me. Sheesh.

And if you aren't going to "inspect" the conversation before making sweeping statements about everyone involved, maybe you should just... I dunno... not comment on the conversation at all? Your critiques of the convo had little to do with its actual content and you justify that with "well its just the same conversation it always is so I don't have to read it closely."

Wonder Gal | Cav-El | Batfleck | #TrustSnyder

Last edited by ThePhantasm; 02-18-2013 at 05:19 PM.