View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:49 PM   #761
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: Characters you'd like to see in future Avengers movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Vader View Post
I can easily see how a Ms (Captain) Marvel movie would work, but how would a Scarlet Witch movie work? I don't know a whole lot about her, but from what I know almost everything interesting she's done has been with the Avengers.
I think one of the keys to Wanda in the Avengers is to tie her into Vision's storyline, so I'd wait until Ultron and Vision have shown up before I'd devote any solo movie to her. You'd have to make some alterations to the storyline --- you could still do Wundagore and the High Evolutionary, but no Magneto, of course. And Agatha Harkness as her mentor would be out the window, since Fox needs her for both the FF *and* X-Men. Instead, I'd probably shoot for Dr. Strange taking her under his wing, and go ahead and make her a true "witch" instead of giving her a mutant power over probability and "hexes."

So I'd place her movie, if she gets a solo, after both Ant-Man and Dr. Strange have come out, and after Vision joins the Avengers. Probably closer to Phase IV than Phase III, unfortunately.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is online now   Reply With Quote