View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 11:54 PM   #188
TheDreamMaster
Pain is Power

Default Re: February 20th - PlayStation 4 (?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyVille View Post
I never gotten a console on launch, but I have to wonder, are they ever worth getting right away?

For me, I kinda feel like its better to take a wait and see approach and hear what others are saying before making a big purchase like that, just in case there are some bugs or something that needs to be worked out.
I got a launch Wii and it was broken, but Nintendo overnighted me a new console, so that wasn't horrible. I got an Xbox 360 on release, and while it did RRoD, it wasn't for 3-4 years. Now I have an old style 360 Elite that runs loud an dI can't tell if its dying on me already or not.

I dunno, I'm just not ready for the nex gen. They honestly have not milked the current gen, there is no need for new systems yet. Yeah, its all money, I'm not stupid, but its pretty annoying none the less. I cannot get excited for these enw consoles already. Coupling that with the idea that used games may become useless is just stupid. Again, I get that its money, but it honestly feels like a cheap move. I hope Sony doesn't pull that stuff with this console, sinc eI figure Xbox is already doing it.

H.E.