View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 11:29 PM   #343
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

Default Re: News & Discussion Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity9999x View Post
The thing I don't get about it is, I remember someone describing Daken as "Wolverine without any morals." And I just went..."okay...so he's Sabretooth?" So I had a hard time understanding the need for a character like that when we've had Sabretooth for the past 40 years and he's done just fine.
Eh, kinda sorta. They have different personalities though. I think Sabretooth is underutilised a lot and Daken doesn't really have a purpose all of his own. I think that some of the things you see Daken doing could have been better suited to Sabretooth and they should have found a new purpose for Daken. If Marvel do bring him back and are wanting to kill off Wolverine in the comics for a bit and considering resurrecting Daken, then I'd like to see them try to do something new with him and not have him revert to his old gimmick-ridden ways or just act as a Wolverine stand-in.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.