View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 11:48 PM   #292
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist

Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: My Team is Better Than Your Team! - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere View Post
He's probably pissed because he's supposedly a Lakers fan and got tossed from a Heat game here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarTiger View Post
Lil Wayne is just a mark ass punk. He ranted about the NBA last night, called Wade "Shewade" and says he slept with Bosh's wife? (wtf?). He shouldn't be allowed into anymore NBA functions anymore...
I think that's his "gripe." He feels the Heat have tried to blackball him from the league or something. He was all about Lebron and them guys, got refused seats at a game once or something, then all of a sudden he's seen celebrating with Dirk after their Finals win. Guess his photo op wasn't enough to get the Heat players riled up, so he's taking it a step further now. Whatever the case, he stepped over the line a few times last night.

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather

"
White people give him the same compliments: 'He speaks so well! 'He speaks so well' is not a compliment, okay? 'He speaks so well' is some **** you say about retarded people that can talk."
-
Chris Rock