View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:18 PM   #301
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist

Default Re: 2012/2013 NBA thread: My Team is Better Than Your Team! - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docker2.0 View Post
The Nets should have stayed in NJ. Noone cares about them in NYC.I'm here and all the stations talk about is the Knicks. Brooklyn gets almost 0 coverage here and I'm not kidding. They have alienated their NJ fans for a few Brooklyn fans. They beat Milwaukee at the buzzer and noone cares.
A good reason for this is the inconsistent play, no matter what uniform or arena they're in. D-Will is the number one culprit. Prior to going to the Nets, he was my top pick for PG in the league. He got the better of CP3 anytime they played head up, and he was able to rebound & post with 2-guards at a whim. I don't know if he's hurt, the coaching, or whatever the case, but ever since he wound up with the Nets he's been close to horrible, by his standards.

"I don't give a **** what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations,' Well, **** you. Because I don't play for your ******* approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That's what I play for."
- Kobe Bryant

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather