View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:50 PM   #43
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg Bop View Post
I want to see a live action Storm with the mohawk.
I kinda do too. It's hard look to pull off, but I expect it could be done tastefully onscreen. I'm not sure Halle would look good with one though. Perhaps another actress would. I think someone with a different kind of face would suit it better.

As for Halle/Storm coming back. I think it depends on the state of the X-men and the school in the future. If it's totally dystopian then you could easily have Storm dead already. However if the school is still functional in some way then it's arguably better to have Halle back as Storm because she was the only one in charge and keeping it together.

Though saying that we know that Patrick will be back and they could have him in charge again. Maybe they could even have Magneto leading the X-men in a dystopian future and we only see Patrick's Xavier in an alternative timeline at the end of the film. Who knows.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.