View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:55 PM   #74
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison Blaire View Post
Totally agree!The strongest and most beautiful women in the trilogy are being discriminated.
IMO, looks doesn't have to be a major reason why they need to return these beautiful women like Rebecca Romijn and Famke Jannsen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infernal View Post
I don't care how it's done. I just want Cyclops back and some justice done to the character. I want Jean back too, but Cyclops for me is the priority.

And I want to see him take out Sentinels.
Do you also care that bringing those 2 back could affect DOFP's quality and then if the finished product included Jean and Cyclops, people would start whining that the movie had too much characters, too many subplots, that Jean and especially Cyclops didn't get to shine again because the plot of the movie doesn't have anything do with them, they just brought them back so the original gang is complete in the movie and to fight with Sentinels. Some characters have got to go especially the ones who already died in the past. They are already resurrecting Patrick Stewart's Prof X. Resurrecting Jean and Cyclops is just gonna be too much for the film.

"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018

Last edited by psylockolussus; 02-20-2013 at 12:03 AM.