Thread: Superman Lives!
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 01:24 AM   #177
BH/HHH
You Are My World

Default Re: Superman Lives!

Quote:
Originally Posted by echostation View Post
Wow what an amazingly strange debate.... Thank God this film didn't get made.. I'd love to see a WB animated version of it like an elseworlds film, but **** it otherwise... I wouldn't want to see this sort of complete horse **** tripe put on screen, The only smart thing WB has done with Superman so far is cancel this damn film
Let me explain, I would never ever want to see this film in live-action especially with Nic Cage as Superman. I think it would have destroyed Superman on film before it even got restarted however, it did look so weird that I can't help but want to see it told in sone other format that wouldn't effect the character in a big way I.e animation or a graphic novel. It would do harm to Superman in live action but I would like to see it in those other formats.

#TEAM SNYDER

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote