View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 03:47 AM   #358
A Necessary Evil
Default Re: Kick Ass 2 announcement coming soon

Originally Posted by flickchick85 View Post
His views on superhero movies have always been kinda all over the place, imo. His favorite Batman of the Burton/Schumacher series was Batman Forever, because it lightened things up a bit from Burton's "gloomy" approach, yet Batman Begins was apparently the Batman movie he'd always wanted. I still don't get how he had such problems with Thor's internal logic (as he also seemed to have a difficult time grasping the basics of the plot), while having no problems with the many plot holes and contrivances of pretty much every other movie in the genre. I mean, Thor is definitely one of my least favorite MCU movies, so I'm not usually one to defend it, but his whole review for that one just didn't make a lick of sense to me. He's never been particularly consistent with the issues he has with these movies, imo, so I guess I'm just used to it at this point, lol.
Yeah, pretty much agreed 100% (although Thor is one of my favorites, so we'll agree to disagree there), but it has been. I give him props for liking Hulk, so I know I'm not alone in that. Also, didn't he say X-Men 3 was the best of the series?

This is my design.

Originally Posted by Tacit Ronin View Post
The way SONY dominated Marc Webb was way more hardcore than anything in 50 Shades anyways.