View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:47 AM   #358
A Necessary Evil
You're Afraid

Default Re: Kick Ass 2 announcement coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickchick85 View Post
His views on superhero movies have always been kinda all over the place, imo. His favorite Batman of the Burton/Schumacher series was Batman Forever, because it lightened things up a bit from Burton's "gloomy" approach, yet Batman Begins was apparently the Batman movie he'd always wanted. I still don't get how he had such problems with Thor's internal logic (as he also seemed to have a difficult time grasping the basics of the plot), while having no problems with the many plot holes and contrivances of pretty much every other movie in the genre. I mean, Thor is definitely one of my least favorite MCU movies, so I'm not usually one to defend it, but his whole review for that one just didn't make a lick of sense to me. He's never been particularly consistent with the issues he has with these movies, imo, so I guess I'm just used to it at this point, lol.
Yeah, pretty much agreed 100% (although Thor is one of my favorites, so we'll agree to disagree there), but it has been. I give him props for liking Hulk, so I know I'm not alone in that. Also, didn't he say X-Men 3 was the best of the series?

#wtF

#IbelieveinBatfleck2k16