View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:06 AM   #54
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
The only thing I'd really want explained (and not in technical detail, mind you --- just story logic) is how they travel between worlds. Or planes. Or planetoids, or dimensions, or what the **** ever. Just set some basic guidelines for that, and stay consistent with it from movie to movie.
It's probably good for them to have some idea in their own minds, even if they don't share it with the general public, of how major elements and mechanism work. The reason why is what you mention here: so that they are able to portray them consistently. Otherwise, a year or two from now, we or our successors on this forum will be writing, "How come they did X in Thor1, but in Thor2, they showed it as Y?"

"I have lived many ages of men, Steven. Centuries without end. I have seen many great men, and known countless honors. But the greatest honor of this ancient and tired soul has been the privilege of fighting beside you, and calling you my friend."