View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:26 AM   #62
Dr Tactics
Ill Brova

Default Re: Do you think Fox will/should make a Silver Surfer film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy View Post
You're losing this argument bro and when you resort to childish insults like this it really shows.
I think all the Fox defenders should remain in their safe zones which are the FF and X-M forums. Then there will be no arguments about Fox's mistakes because it's inappropriate to trash Fox in its own forum as it's looked upon as trolling and rightfully so.. I don't post on the FF forums. I said my piece and I'm done.. But when the Fox defenders come here then they have to actively defend the indefensible of Fox-Marvel

I look into the FF forums and its quite slow so you come here where all the activity is and Fox gets trashed (also rightfully so) then its like "...what're you, like, 16 years old....? " defeatist comment.

People, my advice is if you want to win a argument every time stay in your forum. You will get no debate victories on the merits of Fox's Marvel movies here.. Period.. Were here watching for the Fox/Marvel (in respect to the Fantastic Four mostly) plane crash and burn and we'll be back there at those forums to tell you so..

Dr Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote