View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 10:36 AM   #893
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,271
Default Re: Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party XIV

Why should they when we've made the marketplace so anti-competitive that it's far easier to just hold onto the money.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline