View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 11:44 AM   #63
YoungPrime
Banned User

Default Re: Do you think Fox will/should make a Silver Surfer film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Tactics View Post
I think all the Fox defenders should remain in their safe zones which are the FF and X-M forums. Then there will be no arguments about Fox's mistakes because it's inappropriate to trash Fox in its own forum as it's looked upon as trolling and rightfully so.. I don't post on the FF forums. I said my piece and I'm done.. But when the Fox defenders come here then they have to actively defend the indefensible of Fox-Marvel

I look into the FF forums and its quite slow so you come here where all the activity is and Fox gets trashed (also rightfully so) then its like "...what're you, like, 16 years old....? " defeatist comment.

People, my advice is if you want to win a argument every time stay in your forum. You will get no debate victories on the merits of Fox's Marvel movies here.. Period.. Were here watching for the Fox/Marvel (in respect to the Fantastic Four mostly) plane crash and burn and we'll be back there at those forums to tell you so..
I don't think segregation is the solution at least as far as the FF forum is concerned anyway...

Not long ago I was in a discussion in the FF forum with some of the more level headed FF supporters who don't really care who makes the film just hopes that it's good. Which I can respect that (somewhat) When out of nowhere came one of the more vile FOX supporters who'll troll you then suck up to the mod in charge once he's pulled you into a flame war with him. Thus shutting you or the thread down in the end. Which was usually his goal to begin with...

But this time his actions backfired. Kelly saw his comments for what they were and quickly checked this individual.

Plus there's a "There is still hope the FF will revert" thread in the section as well. So it's not really a FOX Haven as much as it is a "Marvel property" forum. As it should be IMO. Yet a dislike for FOX is seen as dislike for X-men and Wolverine for some twisted reason in other forums.

But till proven otherwise, I think this and the FF forum are a lot less oppressive than others.

Last edited by YoungPrime; 02-20-2013 at 11:59 AM.
YoungPrime is offline   Reply With Quote