View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 11:50 AM   #861
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Paul Giamatti IS Rhino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
And I liked Topher Grace as Eddie Brock/Venom. In fact, he was probably one of the most enjoyable parts of Spider-Man 3... wish there was more of him.
I got that Grace was trying to pull a smarmy version of Eddie Brock, Jr., but I didn't find it clicking all too well. If given more time, I could see it working, though.

Quote:
Only here, Giamatti is a much better actor who will probably tackle the role of RHINO if he gets it.
Still debatable right now. You said on an earlier thread we don't know that much to judge the film yet and we don't know much to predict how well someone can be in a role either. If given enough time, Giamatti may pull a Molina and be outstanding as Rhino. If not given enough time, he may pull a Mickey Rourke and give his all as Rourke did as Ivan Vanko, but the script just didn't give him enough to do.

Quote:
Why though? The Hulk would just punch him into space and it would be over. The point is that he is very challenging for Spider-Man to fight.
Isn't Rhino a villain to Hulk at times in the comics? Did Hulk just punch Rhino into space any of those times?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
His "eyes and ears on the street." I guess that is Foxx's way of saying Electro helps Spider-Man.
Maxwell Dillon will help out Spider-Man. Once he becomes Electro, it'll be a whole new ballgame.